tutorial: All content tagged as tutorial in NoSQL databases and polyglot persistence
This will be a project written for the sole purpose of demonstrating how to use RavenDB and how to write testable code against RavenDB – this will be demonstrated by utilising some basic TDD principles in order to drive the code surrounding the RavenDB infrastructure and usage.
Unfortunately there’s no easy way to navigate these posts, so here are links to them in order:
- ☞ part 1: introduction
- ☞ part 2: setup
- ☞ part 3: application lifecycle
- ☞ part 4: tracking documents
- ☞ part 5: structure
- ☞ part 6: entities, repositories, and commands
- ☞ part 7: user registration
Additionally you have a ☞ debate about RavenDB documents and entities.
Found a very informed and detailed presentation about graph databases from Marko Rodriguez, covering:
- graph structures, algorithms, and algebras
- graph databases and the property graph
- TinkerPop open-source graph product suite
- real-time, real-world use cases for graphs
Make sure to set aside enough time to go through the 120+ slides as they are definitely worth your time.