hector: All content tagged as hector in NoSQL databases and polyglot persistence
- Geographically distributed counting.
- Easy HTTP Based interface to insert counts.
- Hierarchical counting such as com.mywebsite.music.
- Retrieves counts, sums and square in near real time.
- Simple HTTP queries provides desired output in JSON format
- Queries can be sliced by period such as LASTHOUR, LASTYEAR and so on for MINUTELY, HOURLY, DAILY, MONTHLY values
- Queries can be classified for anything in hierarchy such as com, com.mywebsite or com.mywebsite.music
Inspired by Twitter’s Rainbird and built on top of Cassandra (1.0.1), Netty, Hector, and Joda.
Original title and link: Countandra: Cassandra-Based Hierarchical Distributed Counting Engine ( ©myNoSQL)