bigtable: All content tagged as bigtable in NoSQL databases and polyglot persistence
- Uses Guice to load modules.
- Incorporates Jetty for Rest API and serving up UI.
- Pure Java build tool (Tablesaw)
- UI uses Flot and is client side rendered.
- Ability to customize UI.
- Relative time now includes month and supports leap years.
- Modular data store interface supports:
- H2 (For development)
- Milliseconds data support when using Cassandra.
- Rest API for querying and submitting data.
- Build produces deployable tar, rpm and deb packages.
- Linux start/stop service scripts.
- Made aggregations optional (easier to get raw data).
- Added abilities to import and export data.
- Aggregators can aggregate data for a specified period.
- Aggregators can be stacked or “piped” together.
Source code lives on GitHub. Let’s see where it goes.
Original title and link: Kairosdb - Fast Scalable Time Series Database ( ©myNoSQL)
Slidedeck from eBay explaining how they have implemented a graph based recommendation system based on,—surprise! not a graph database—Cassandra.
Original title and link: Graph Based Recommendation Systems at eBay ( ©myNoSQL)