SnapLogic: All content tagged as SnapLogic in NoSQL databases and polyglot persistence
- DataStax Brisk: Hadoop and Hive on Cassandra
- NetApp Hadoop Shared DAS
increase throughput in Hadoop clusters via its ConnectX-2 adapters with Hadoop Direct
SnapReduce transforms SnapLogic data integration pipelines directly into MapReduce tasks, making Hadoop processing much more accessible and resulting in optimal Hadoop cluster utilization.
Greenplum HD combines the Hadoop analytics platform with Greenplum’s database technology.
Ways to look at it:
- 2 large corporations getting into Hadoop
- 2 software solutions, 3 hardware solutions
- 1 open source project, 4 commercial products or
- 4 companies wanting to make a profit from Hadoop without contributing back to the community
Original title and link: Hadoop Ecosystem: EMC, NetApp, Mellanox, SnapLogic, DataStax (NoSQL databases © myNoSQL)