NoSQL event: All content tagged as NoSQL event in NoSQL databases and polyglot persistence
There will be 9 talks covering generic topics and the following NoSQL solutions: MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, CouchDB, GT.M and M/DB:
- NoSQL for Fun & Profit (Tim Anglade)
- Introduction to MongoDB (Kristina Chodorow)
- My life with HBase (Lars George)
- The Cassandra distributed database (Eric Evans)
- CouchDB, a database designed for the web and more (Benoit Chesneau)
- M/DB and M/DBX: Open Source SimpleDB Projects based on GT.M (Rob Tweed)
- GT.M and OpenStreetMap (George James)
- Comparing the MapReduce way in CouchDB with the SQL way in a RDBMS (Stéphane Combaudon)
- Designing a scalable content management system on NoSQL technologies (Evert Arckens)
While I know it is difficult to fit everything within a single day, I’d say there are at least 4 missing topics: Redis, Neo4j, Project Voldemort and Riak.
Right now I am not sure MyNoSQL will be able to be present at the event, but as always I will do my best to offer the best NoSQL coverage.