hbase: All content about hbase in NoSQL databases and polyglot persistence
- Uses Guice to load modules.
- Incorporates Jetty for Rest API and serving up UI.
- Pure Java build tool (Tablesaw)
- UI uses Flot and is client side rendered.
- Ability to customize UI.
- Relative time now includes month and supports leap years.
- Modular data store interface supports:
- H2 (For development)
- Milliseconds data support when using Cassandra.
- Rest API for querying and submitting data.
- Build produces deployable tar, rpm and deb packages.
- Linux start/stop service scripts.
- Made aggregations optional (easier to get raw data).
- Added abilities to import and export data.
- Aggregators can aggregate data for a specified period.
- Aggregators can be stacked or “piped” together.
Source code lives on GitHub. Let’s see where it goes.
Original title and link: Kairosdb - Fast Scalable Time Series Database ( ©myNoSQL)
Interesting slidedeck by Matthias Broecheler introducing 3 graph-related tools developed by Vadas Gintautas, Marko Rodriguez, Stephen Mallette and Daniel LaRocque:
- Titan: a massive scale property graph allowing real-time traversals and updates
- Faunus: for batch processing of large graphs using Hadoop
- Fulgora: for global running graph algorithms on large, compressed, in-memory graphs
The first couple of slides are also showing some possible use cases where these tools would prove their usefulness:
Original title and link: Adding Value Through Graph Analysis Using Titan and Faunus ( ©myNoSQL)