The much expected new CouchDB release, 1.0.1, is not only fixing the critical data loss bug discovered in CouchDB 1.0, but also a cross site request forgery vulnerability
- Fix data corruption bug COUCHDB-844. Please see the release notice for details.
- Added support for replication via an HTTP/HTTP proxy.
- Fixed various replicator bugs for interop with older CouchDB versions.
- Show fields saved along with _deleted=true. Allows for auditing of deletes.
- Enable basic-auth popup when required to access the server, to prevent people from getting locked out.
- User interface element for querying stale (cached) views.
- Fixed CVE-2010-2234: Apache CouchDB Cross Site Request Forgery Attack
Good time to relax again ;-).
CouchDB: Release 1.0.1, Fixes Both Data Loss Bug and Security Vulnerability originally posted on the NoSQL blog: myNoSQL