I’ve been posting a lot about deployments in the cloud and especially about deploying MongoDB in the Amazon cloud:
- MongoDB on Amazon EC2 with EBS Volumes
- MongoDB on EC2
- MongoDB in the Amazon Cloud
- Setting Up MongoDB Replica Sets on Amazon EC2
- MongoDB and Amazon: Why EBS?
- Amazon EBS vs SSD: Price, Performance, QoS
- Multi-tenancy and Cloud Storage Performance
In this video Jared Rosoff covers topics like scaling and performance characteristics of running MongoDB in the cloud and he also shares some best practices when using Amazon EC2.
Original title and link: Running MongoDB on the Cloud ( ©myNoSQL)