From the GitHub repo:
Cayley is an open-source graph inspired by the graph database behind Freebase and Google’s Knowledge Graph.
- Written in Go
- Easy to get running (3 or 4 commands, below)
- RESTful API * or a REPL if you prefer
- Built-in query editor and visualizer
- Plays well with multiple backend stores: * LevelDB for single-machine storage * MongoDB * In-memory, ephemeral
- Modular design; easy to extend with new languages and backends
- Good test coverage
- Speed, where possible.
✚ What’s interesting is that even if under Google’s GitHub account, the project is not backed by Google.
✚ The Hacker News thread focuses on the existing graph database market.
Original title and link: Cayley: an open-source graph database ( ©myNoSQL)