The 5 alerts 10gen is recommending to use with their MongoDB Management Service:
- Host Recovering (All, but by definition Secondary)
- Repl Lag (Secondary)
- Connections (All mongos, mongod)
- Lock % (Primary, Secondary)
- Replica (Primary, Secondary)
- It’s great that MMS offers help to their customers with these alerts;
- These also represent the top 5 problems you might have with a MongoDB deployment. And alerting is not going to help you fix them. So you better have a well established and rehearsed plan for each.
- Or you could use one of those solutions, like this or this, that don’t wake you at night.
Original title and link: Top Five MongoDB Alerts ( ©myNoSQL)