The 1.9 release adds primarily three things:
- Auto-Clustering, which makes Neo4j Enterprise clustering more robust &
easier to administer, with fewer moving parts
- Cypher language improvements make the language more functionally powerful
and more performant, and
- New welcome pages make learning easier for new users
- The first is for the enterprise customers and brings in the features that were initially supported through ZooKeeper
- Cypher is Neo4j’s fast evolving query language
- The site is brilliant.
- The release post is terrible with no links to dive into the newly announced features.
Original title and link: Neo4j 1.9 General Availability - Auto-clustering, Cypher, and Some comments ( ©myNoSQL)