Bradford Stephens (CEO Drawn to Scale):
Today, we’re announcing that we’ve ported MongoDB onto Spire as a platform.
What this means is:
- You can easily scale your MongoDB cluster to 200+ TB
- You don’t need to change a line of code in your app to make it scale
- You can use ANSI SQL (yes, joins), Mongo queries, and Hadoop on the same
Just a couple of thoughts:
- the push of NoSQL databases to get SQL support is growing extremely fast. But I still doubt this is happening thanks to the advantages of SQL, but more due to the 30 years of investments in the SQL ecosystem.
- last but not least, what are Ryan Rawson’s thoughts about Drawn to Scale going Mongo.
Original title and link: Drawn to Scale Announces Spire for Mongo ( ©myNoSQL)