- Grails Neo4j plugin 0.2 released ☞
- ☞ QCon London is hosting a full day track on NoSQL. Presentations in the track:
- Geir Magnusson: Project Voldemort at Gilt Groupe: When Failure isn’t An Option
- Enda Farrell: Auntie on the Couch
- Emil Eifrém: Not Only SQL: Alternative Data Persistence and Neo4J
- Lars George & Fabrizio Schmidt: Social networks and the Richness of Data: Getting distributed webservices done with NoSQL
- Mark Ramm: MongoDB: huMONGOus Data at SourceForge
The track was recorded and InfoQ will publish the presentations in the upcoming month. As an example of what I’m talking about you can watch ☞ Facebook’s Petabyte Scale Data Warehouse using Hive and Hadoop.