Interesting way to compare data marketplaces:
- A free level of developer access.
- A variety of data spanning a wide range of topics.
- Several different methods to access the data, including at least data dumps (think CSV) and a web API
- RESTful API that returns JSON; it’s even better if it also has a YQL binding.
- General-purpose client libraries in your language of choice
Even if I’d like seeing the above 5 features, I remain with my criteria.
Original title and link: 5 Criteria to Compare Data Marketplaces (NoSQL databases © myNoSQL)