NoSQL Ecosystem News for 2010.02.01
In my attempt to provide the best NoSQL ecosystem coverage I will be testing a new daily post format. While not meant to replace our daily articles, the daily NoSQL Ecosystem News will feature short interesting announcements. Some of these will probably develop in stand alone articles, but they will also offer you a quick way to get the pulse of the day. To historically browse what is happening with the NoSQL ecosystem you can use the tag NoSQL ecosystem news. The most important announcements will probably be included in our well established by now: NoSQL weekly review.
Please do not hesitate to give me feedback for this idea. It will definitely help me understand if it is useful to you!
- Quilt / Couchquilt: access CouchDB JSON documents from filesystem ☞
- Make your MongoDB C# code more readable with dynamics (instead of dictionaries) ☞
- Installing MongoDB on Ubuntu ☞
- URL rewriting support for CouchDB committed ☞
- Neo4j.rb example rails application ☞
- MongoKit with ☞ Pylons
- ☞ Ask HN: What’s the current state of NoSQL ?. My comment ☞ here.