A very detailed guide to getting started with MongoDB and Node.js on Windows Azure:
- Add MongoDB support to an existing Windows Azure service that was created using the Windows Azure SDK for Node.js.
- Use npm to install the MongoDB driver for Node.js.
- Use MongoDB within a Node.js application.
- Run your MongoDB Node.js application locally using the Windows Azure compute emulator.
- Publish your MongoDB Node.js application to Windows Azure.
Aren’t you getting the feeling sometimes that these Microsoft tutorials are way too detailed? They make me feel like the intended reader is some kid first seeing code. Or is this how things are in the MS world?
Original title and link: Beginners’ Guide to MongoDB With Node.js on Windows Azure ( ©myNoSQL)