Revolution Analytics, the commercial provider of the leading statistics language for advanced analytics as showed also by this data analysis tools survey among data scientist has released Revolution R Enterprise 5.0 featuring:
- Distributed/Parallel Computing: Automatically distribute statistical analyses from a desktop across nodes of a cluster through Windows HPC server and distribute R function calls across nodes.
- Scalable Data Management: Increase flexibility in data analysis with new data import and cleaning/manipulation tools.
- Integration with Hadoop: Support MapReduce programming in R and integration with HDFS and HBASE with Cloudera Certified Technology
- Expanded Scalable Analytics Functionality: Apply new big data statistics algorithms including principal components analysis, factor analysis, contingency table analysis and more.
- Enhanced R Productivity Environment: Create and build R packages with expanded support features.
- Enhanced RevoDeployR server: Add multiple compute nodes to support more users, batch execution of large analysis jobs, and LDAP enterprise security support.
- Upgraded Open Source R: Revolution R 5.0 includes the fully-patched R 2.13.2, which features a new byte-compiler to improve performance of user-written functions and packages.
If you are not familiar with R, check this brief description of what is R and how can it help.
Original title and link: Revolution R Enterprise 5.0 Released ( ©myNoSQL)