I came close to full win32 port. Moments ago I polished a few last bits and here it is.
- Native MinGW port, no external dependencies
- Windows 32 (didn’t try to compile on Win64)
- Everything is ported: server, client, linenoise, fix utils, benchmark.
- As close to unix version as possible
- All tests pass
- All commands work
- Only caveat is since there is no fork() on windows commands using it do work, but they work in foreground.
Source code on ☞ GitHub, including prebuilt binaries for win32 ☞ here.
Original title and link: Redis Ported to Windows (NoSQL databases © myNoSQL)