Last week most read posts about NoSQL databases
- NoSQL Frankfurt: A Quick Review of the Conference: the title says it all, a review of the NoSQL conference in Frankfurt.
- What Can We Learn from JPMorgan Database Outage?. We don’t have answers for everything, but sometimes even the right questions can help.
- MongoDB: Agile + Scaling: an involved (technical!) VC opinion on MongoDB advantanges.
- Learning MongoDB: assorted notes from a guy learning MongoDB (this is the 2nd part talking about replica sets, sharding, etc.)
- Riak in the Cloud with Joyent SmartMachines: usually vendor benchmarks are not so useful, but this one looks really interesting. Plus it was performed in a virtualized environment.
My favorities from last week in NoSQL databases
Original title and link: NoSQL Databases Wekkly Review 31 (NoSQL databases © myNoSQL)