Last week most read posts about NoSQL databases
- Node.js, Unix, and MongoDB: The New LAMP. Some are saying this is the new LAMP. Do you agree?
- MongoDB and Scala Presentation: a presentation on using MongoDB from Scala
- Graph Databases: More than An Introduction: a very informed and detailed presentation about graph databases from Marko Rodriguez
- MongoDB and Security via Diaspora: judging by Diaspora’s code, MongoDB can still see injection attacks.
- Graph Databases: What Are They and Where do They Fit: why would developers choose a graph database over a tradition database?
My favorites from last week in NoSQL databases
- Hadoop Cluster Configuration Tips
- Document databases: 11 Document-oriented Applications
- NoSQL: Do You Need to Associate Your Product with it?
- Redis at GitHub
- RavenDB: Index Replication to Relational Databases
- Membase Releases the 4th Beta, Featuring Memcached Buckets