Last week most read posts about NoSQL databases
- MongoDB and MySQL Benchmarks: A very interesting benchmark this time with many things to be learned.
- To Lose or Not to Lose Data… There is No Question: Learn how not to lose your data.
- Xeround: MySQL Elastic, Always-on Storage Engine for the Cloud: an interesting new option for running a scalable, elastic MySQL in the cloud. But there are quite a few questions about it.
- Redis: Implementing Auto Complete or How to build Trie on Redis: Using Redis
sorted sets to implement trie or more practical, an auto complete feature for your app.
- CouchDB: The File system for the internet: is CouchDB message a bit confusing?
My favorites from last week in NoSQL databases
Original title and link: NoSQL Databases in Review 29 (NoSQL databases © myNoSQL)