Last week most read posts about NoSQL databases
- MongoDB and MySQL Benchmarks: A very interesting benchmark this time with many things to be learned.
- To Lose or Not to Lose Data… There is No Question: Learn how not to lose your data.
- Xeround: MySQL Elastic, Always-on Storage Engine for the Cloud: an interesting new option for running a scalable, elastic MySQL in the cloud. But there are quite a few questions about it.
- Redis: Implementing Auto Complete or How to build Trie on Redis: Using Redis
sorted setsto implement trie or more practical, an auto complete feature for your app.
- CouchDB: The File system for the internet: is CouchDB message a bit confusing?
My favorites from last week in NoSQL databases
- Cassandra: Tunning for Performance: title says it all
- MongoDB Trick: List Commands: a nice trick for always remembering all commands available in MongoDB
- MySQL: An Online Schema Change Tool from Facebook: interesting tool coming (again) from Facebook
- Neo4j Gets Geo Support: afaik the first graph database to get Geo support.
- Hadoop Used to Find the 2 Quadrillionth Digit of PI: how to use Hadoop in a different way