Staying in the Java land, I’ve put together this short list of Redis Java libraries as I’m looking myself for a stable one:
Main page mentions that JRedis is compatible with Redis 1.2.x only. But JRedis author left a comment mentioning that JRedis is Redis 2.0.0 compatible.
Project home page mentions that Jedis is compatible with Redis 2.0.0. Currently the following features are supported:
- Connection handling
- Commands operating on all the kind of values
- Commands operating on string values
- Commands operating on hashes
- Commands operating on lists
- Commands operating on sets
- Commands operating on sorted sets
- Persistence control commands
- Remote server control commands
- Connection pooling
A library developed in Scala (you should still be able to use it from any VM language) compatible with Redis 2.0.0. Some features:
- Native Scala types Set and List responses.
- Consisten Hashing on the client.
- Support for Clustering of Redis nodes.
Have I missed any? Also wondering which of these is stable.
Update: Graeme Rocher (@graemerocher) pointed out:
According to project home page, it is compatible with Redis 2.0.0, but there are no other details.